Monday 23 December 2013

2013

I have had a wonderful 2013, with fantastic support from clients and galleries for which I am very, very, grateful.  I am going into 2014 having had fantastic sales and response to the work in galleries and a few commissions to keep me busy in January and February.

I have had continued support from Opus Gallery in Ashbourne, www.opusgalleryashbourne.com, and a lovely stream of Christmas sales at Contemporary Six in Manchester, www.contemporarysix.co.uk. And on my birthday in November Vermilian Gallery in Knutsford, www.vermiliongallery.co.uk, took my work and used the work for the Christmas window display. The owners of Vermilian Gallery have been tremendously encouraging and enthusiastic about the work.  It has been lovely to have had this encouragement for the past year and I hope 2014 brings continued success. I am really looking forward to 2014.