Monday 10 December 2012


Thank you to everyone for visiting the studio over the last couple of weeks. I will be open until Dec 17th and then closed, except by appointment, till just after Christmas.
 
Derbyshire Life is doing an editorial on "Visit Buxton" in the January 2013 edition so I have put in a little advert and will be open again on Wed to Sun 10am till 5pm for the month of January. I am sorry but I will then go back to open by appointment only until further notice.
 
All this exhibition activity has been good for me and I have had a number of good sales. With particular thanks to Smithyfold Studios in Glossop (www.smithyfoldstudios.co.uk) and more recently Bakewell Art and Design.(bakewellartsanddesign.com)
 
Also Webbs Fine Art Gallery, London is featuring my prints on the front page of the web site.
 
I have been madly recreating more images to replace those sold and have just been over to resupply Bakewell Art and Design.

There has been a bit of a rush on my White Woods series, both the plain mixed paper woodland and also those painted in the soft winter light colours.



A lasting impression